Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks (toe) reportedly expected to miss rest of season
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks will undergo a procedure on his right toe that will likely sideline him for the remainder of the 2018-19 season, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Brooks is expected to fully recover and be ready for summer workouts. Justin Holiday, Kyle Anderson, and Omri Casspi could see more minutes moving forward with Brooks out of the rotation.
Brooks averaged 12.2 FanDuel points in 18.3 minutes over 18 games for the Grizzlies this season.
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis Sunday; Justise Winslow back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Ja Morant starting for Memphis Sunday; Tyus Jones back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dillon Brooks starting for Memphis Sunday; Desmond Bane back to bench May 16th, 2021