Kawhi Leonard has 36 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 triples in Raptors' win
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Kawhi Leonard scored 36 points (13-of-24 field goals, 5-of-6 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 5 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 35.1 minutes of a 113-102 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Leonard has now scored at least 34 points in three of the last four games while making 12-of-28 3-pointers in that span (42.9 percent). He seems to be doing just fine outside of Gregg Popovich's system. The Raptors visit the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.
Kawhi scored a season-high 64.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 45.8 FanDuel points through 20 games overall.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam pours in career-high 44 points, Raptors defeat Wizards February 14th, 2019
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors Wednesday in place of Kawhi Leonard (knee) February 13th, 2019
- Toronto's Patrick McCaw (shoulder) ruled out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Toronto's Jeremy Lin available on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (knee) inactive for Wednesday's game against the Wizards February 13th, 2019