Kawhi Leonard has 36 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 triples in Raptors' win
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Kawhi Leonard scored 36 points (13-of-24 field goals, 5-of-6 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 5 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 35.1 minutes of a 113-102 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Leonard has now scored at least 34 points in three of the last four games while making 12-of-28 3-pointers in that span (42.9 percent). He seems to be doing just fine outside of Gregg Popovich's system. The Raptors visit the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.
Kawhi scored a season-high 64.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 45.8 FanDuel points through 20 games overall.
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- NBA suspends Tyreke Evans for two seasons May 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) ruled out for Game 3 and 4 May 17th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (appendicitis) ruled out for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Serge Ibaka strong off bench in Raptors' Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard hits buzzer beater for Raptors in Game 7 win May 13th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam leads Raptors' Game 5 win with 25 points May 8th, 2019