Kawhi Leonard has 36 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 triples in Raptors' win
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Kawhi Leonard scored 36 points (13-of-24 field goals, 5-of-6 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 5 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 35.1 minutes of a 113-102 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Leonard has now scored at least 34 points in three of the last four games while making 12-of-28 3-pointers in that span (42.9 percent). He seems to be doing just fine outside of Gregg Popovich's system. The Raptors visit the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.
Kawhi scored a season-high 64.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 45.8 FanDuel points through 20 games overall.
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) to play on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Lance Thomas (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Trey Burke (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Damyean Dotson (shoulder) out on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Suns' Mikal Bridges fills box score in victory December 16th, 2018
- Marcus Smart sets season-highs with 21 points, 8 boards in Boston loss December 16th, 2018
- Toronto's Pascal Siakam (back) questionable for Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thigh) questionable for Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Danny Green scores 19 and grabs 10 rebounds for Toronto on Friday December 15th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet starting for the Raptors on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thigh) will not play against Portland on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) active for Friday's game against Portland December 14th, 2018