Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic makes an early exit Wednesday with a calf strain January 23rd, 2019
- Royce O'Neale playing off Utah's bench on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Malik Beasley will come off the Denver bench versus Utah January 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris back in the Nuggets' starting lineup Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Jazz starting Ricky Rubio at point guard on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Rockets' Nene Hilario (rest) to sit out on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Kenneth Faried to start for Houston on Wednesday, Nene to rest January 23rd, 2019
- Rockets starting Nene Hilario on Monday January 21st, 2019
- James Ennis playing off Houston's bench on Monday January 21st, 2019
- Rockets reportedly deal Carmelo Anthony, cash to Bulls January 21st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried expected to be available for Monday's game against the Sixers January 21st, 2019