DeMarre Carroll (ankle) 'expects to play' on Friday for Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets forward DeMarre Carroll "expects to play" on Friday against the Denver Nuggets.
Carroll is reportedly ready to make his season debut, and Jared Dudley will likely see his role diminished somewhat.
Our models project Carroll for 7.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 14.1 FanDuel points in 16.5 minutes.
- Noah Vonleh scores 14 with 14 rebounds in start for Knicks November 21st, 2018
- Otto Porter double-doubles in Wizards' comeback November 21st, 2018
- Damian Lillard posts 29 points, 6 boards, 8 dimes in win for Portland November 21st, 2018
- C.J. McCollum turns in 31 points with 5 threes for Trail Blazers November 21st, 2018
- John Wall scores game-high 30, Wizards shock Clippers in comeback November 21st, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. scores 30 for Knicks in third straight November 21st, 2018
- D'Angelo Russell stuffs stat sheet as Nets defeat Heat November 21st, 2018
- Brooklyn's Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) available to play on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Ed Davis returns to the Nets' bench on Friday versus the Wizards November 16th, 2018
- Nets' Jarrett Allen (illness) availble to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) will not play on Friday for Brooklyn November 16th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) questionable on Friday for Nets November 15th, 2018