Jordy Nelson sits out Packers' final drive with a hamstring injury
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson sat out the Packers' final Week 5 drive with a hamstring injury.
Nelson appeared to hurt his hamstring on a failed two-point conversion attempt late in the game. No injury was reported after the game, so the issue could end up being minor. Still, it's a tad bit concerning Green Bay's star receiver wasn't in on a critical drive. The Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6.
Nelson caught two passes for 24 yards and a touchdown in Week 5.
- Saints' Alvin Kamara projected for 16.47 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman lands on Falcons' injured reserve with foot injury October 16th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Jared Cook only catches 2 passes for 10 yards in Raiders' loss October 15th, 2018
- Amari Cooper suffers concussion in first half of Raiders' London game October 14th, 2018
- Raiders' Jared Cook ranked as TE5 for Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Raiders' Amari Cooper projected for 9.16 targets against Seahawks in Week 6 October 13th, 2018