Jordy Nelson sits out Packers' final drive with a hamstring injury
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson sat out the Packers' final Week 5 drive with a hamstring injury.
Nelson appeared to hurt his hamstring on a failed two-point conversion attempt late in the game. No injury was reported after the game, so the issue could end up being minor. Still, it's a tad bit concerning Green Bay's star receiver wasn't in on a critical drive. The Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6.
Nelson caught two passes for 24 yards and a touchdown in Week 5.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Brett Hundley throws 3 picks as Packers get Shutout on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams totals 95 yards as Packers' shutout in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) likely out for Packers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams poised for significant workload due to Packers' injuries November 16th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) misses practice on Thursday November 16th, 2017