Jordy Nelson sits out Packers' final drive with a hamstring injury
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson sat out the Packers' final Week 5 drive with a hamstring injury.
Nelson appeared to hurt his hamstring on a failed two-point conversion attempt late in the game. No injury was reported after the game, so the issue could end up being minor. Still, it's a tad bit concerning Green Bay's star receiver wasn't in on a critical drive. The Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6.
Nelson caught two passes for 24 yards and a touchdown in Week 5.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017