Jordy Nelson sits out Packers' final drive with a hamstring injury
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson sat out the Packers' final Week 5 drive with a hamstring injury.
Nelson appeared to hurt his hamstring on a failed two-point conversion attempt late in the game. No injury was reported after the game, so the issue could end up being minor. Still, it's a tad bit concerning Green Bay's star receiver wasn't in on a critical drive. The Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6.
Nelson caught two passes for 24 yards and a touchdown in Week 5.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Ryan Switzer could see expanded role with Raiders June 26th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Raiders waive quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Khalil Mack will likely skip Raiders' minicamp this weekend June 11th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018