Jordy Nelson sits out Packers' final drive with a hamstring injury
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson sat out the Packers' final Week 5 drive with a hamstring injury.
Nelson appeared to hurt his hamstring on a failed two-point conversion attempt late in the game. No injury was reported after the game, so the issue could end up being minor. Still, it's a tad bit concerning Green Bay's star receiver wasn't in on a critical drive. The Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6.
Nelson caught two passes for 24 yards and a touchdown in Week 5.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018
- Packers to release Jordy Nelson March 13th, 2018
- DeShone Kizer heading to Packers in Damarious Randall deal with Browns March 9th, 2018
- Browns acquire cornerback Damarious Randall from Packers March 9th, 2018