Spencer Ware focused on 'big plays and touchdowns' for Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware says his priority is to "make big plays and score touchdowns."
After leading the Chiefs in rushing in 2016, Ware suffered a season-ending injury last preseason and wound up losing his starting job to Kareem Hunt. A year and a half later, Hunt has been released due to an off-field incident and Ware is once again the starter in the backfield. He totaled 52 yards and scored a touchdown on 15 touches last Sunday in his first start. The Chiefs host the Baltimore Ravens in Week 14 and Ware is expected to lead the way again.
Ware is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 13.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019