Spencer Ware focused on 'big plays and touchdowns' for Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware says his priority is to "make big plays and score touchdowns."
After leading the Chiefs in rushing in 2016, Ware suffered a season-ending injury last preseason and wound up losing his starting job to Kareem Hunt. A year and a half later, Hunt has been released due to an off-field incident and Ware is once again the starter in the backfield. He totaled 52 yards and scored a touchdown on 15 touches last Sunday in his first start. The Chiefs host the Baltimore Ravens in Week 14 and Ware is expected to lead the way again.
Ware is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 13.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019