Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to resume practicing this week, head coach Jon Gruden said.
That suggests Nelson has a chance to return to game action in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens. Brandon LaFell suffered a season-ending Achilles' injury on Sunday and and Martavis Bryant remains out indefinitely with a knee injury, so the Raiders are running thin on healthy wideouts.
Nelson has failed to score more than 4.0 FanDuel points six times in nine games this season and his personal-high over the past four weeks is 2.6 FanDuel points. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 353 yards and 3 touchdowns in nine games this season, the bulk of which came in Week 3 (6 catches, 173 yards, 1 touchdown).
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles May 1st, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019