Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to resume practicing this week, head coach Jon Gruden said.
That suggests Nelson has a chance to return to game action in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens. Brandon LaFell suffered a season-ending Achilles' injury on Sunday and and Martavis Bryant remains out indefinitely with a knee injury, so the Raiders are running thin on healthy wideouts.
Nelson has failed to score more than 4.0 FanDuel points six times in nine games this season and his personal-high over the past four weeks is 2.6 FanDuel points. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 353 yards and 3 touchdowns in nine games this season, the bulk of which came in Week 3 (6 catches, 173 yards, 1 touchdown).
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown meets with Steelers owner, agree 'time to move on' February 19th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Jared Cook quiet again for Raiders in win December 25th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson nabs 7 receptions for 75 yards in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Doug Martin tops century mark, scores in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Derek Carr dispensable in Raiders' victory December 25th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman signs with the Raiders, per report December 19th, 2018