Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to resume practicing this week, head coach Jon Gruden said.
That suggests Nelson has a chance to return to game action in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens. Brandon LaFell suffered a season-ending Achilles' injury on Sunday and and Martavis Bryant remains out indefinitely with a knee injury, so the Raiders are running thin on healthy wideouts.
Nelson has failed to score more than 4.0 FanDuel points six times in nine games this season and his personal-high over the past four weeks is 2.6 FanDuel points. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 353 yards and 3 touchdowns in nine games this season, the bulk of which came in Week 3 (6 catches, 173 yards, 1 touchdown).
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Derek Carr 'a great quarterback' for Raiders December 17th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) will play for Oakland in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) officially questionable for Raiders Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Raiders' Seth Roberts (concussion) limited Thursday December 7th, 2018