Darren Sproles (hamstring) expected back for Eagles this season
Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) is expected to return this season by head coach Doug Pederson.
Sproles suffered a setback on Wednesday in his first practice since Week 1 but it sounds like he will avoid injured reserve. The 35-year-old back previously said he plans on retiring after the season.
Sproles has 691 rushes for 3,376 yards and 22 touchdowns and 536 catches for 4,678 yards and 30 touchdowns in 172 career games.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery accumulates 82 receiving yards in Sunday's Wild Card win January 6th, 2019