Darren Sproles (hamstring) expected back for Eagles this season
Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) is expected to return this season by head coach Doug Pederson.
Sproles suffered a setback on Wednesday in his first practice since Week 1 but it sounds like he will avoid injured reserve. The 35-year-old back previously said he plans on retiring after the season.
Sproles has 691 rushes for 3,376 yards and 22 touchdowns and 536 catches for 4,678 yards and 30 touchdowns in 172 career games.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019