Darren Sproles (hamstring) expected back for Eagles this season
Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) is expected to return this season by head coach Doug Pederson.
Sproles suffered a setback on Wednesday in his first practice since Week 1 but it sounds like he will avoid injured reserve. The 35-year-old back previously said he plans on retiring after the season.
Sproles has 691 rushes for 3,376 yards and 22 touchdowns and 536 catches for 4,678 yards and 30 touchdowns in 172 career games.
- Update: Tre'Quan Smith (foot) does not practice on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) sits out Washington's practice on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice for Detroit on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith (foot) limited on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) trending toward sitting out Thanksgiving for Bears November 20th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (foot, ankle) placed on Tampa Bay's injured reserve November 20th, 2018
- Golden Tate a 'challenging' fit for Eagles' offense November 20th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 in Week 11 November 17th, 2018
- Golden Tate to play bigger role for Eagles Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz ranked as QB9 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Doug Pederson: Josh Adams to see more work for Eagles November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Ronald Darby done for season due to ACL tear November 12th, 2018