Red Sox' Chris Young in at DH for Game 2
Boston Red Sox outfielder Chris Young is starting and serving as the club's designated hitter for Game 2 against the Houston Astros.
With Eduardo Nunez (knee) going down early in yesterday's game, Young has replaced him on the ALDS roster and will start Game 2 at the DH spot. He hits sixth against Houston's Dallas Keuchel.
As a late roster addition, Young isn't on today's slate, but he's projected for 9.1 FanDuel points against Keuchel and the Astros.
- Red Sox sign Christian Vazquez to a three-year extension March 24th, 2018
- Brewers option Keon Broxton to Triple-A March 24th, 2018
- Rangers release Bartolo Colon to avoid salary guarantee March 24th, 2018
- Giants' Madison Bumgarner fractures his hand, out indefinitely March 23rd, 2018
- Twins' Miguel Sano avoids suspension for assault allegations March 23rd, 2018
- Boston's Steven Wright (knee) suspended 15 games for domestic violence March 23rd, 2018
- Angels send Parker Bridwell to Triple-A March 23rd, 2018
- Angels' Andrew Heaney (elbow) will miss next start March 19th, 2018
- Andrelton Simmons (shoulder) returns for Angels on Thursday March 15th, 2018
- Andrelton Simmons (shoulder) on track to return for Angels on Thursday March 14th, 2018
- Andrelton Simmons day-to-day for Angels with left shoulder strain March 9th, 2018
- Cam Bedrosian reportedly 'current favorite' for Angels' closer job March 9th, 2018