Red Sox' Chris Young in at DH for Game 2
Boston Red Sox outfielder Chris Young is starting and serving as the club's designated hitter for Game 2 against the Houston Astros.
With Eduardo Nunez (knee) going down early in yesterday's game, Young has replaced him on the ALDS roster and will start Game 2 at the DH spot. He hits sixth against Houston's Dallas Keuchel.
As a late roster addition, Young isn't on today's slate, but he's projected for 9.1 FanDuel points against Keuchel and the Astros.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Andrelton Simmons on Angels' bench against Athletics September 30th, 2018
- Angels' Joe Hudson in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Justin Upton out of Angels' lineup versus Oakland September 30th, 2018
- Jefry Marte draws start for Angels Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Shohei Ohtani hitting third for Angels versus Athletics September 30th, 2018
- Mike Trout hitting second for Angels in Sunday's finale September 30th, 2018