Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez (back) to be activated this weekend
Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said that first baseman Adrian Gonzalez is to be activated sometime this weekend, according to the Los Angeles Times' Bill Shaikin.
The 35-year-old Gonzalez has been out since June 12th with a herniated disc in his back. He's only recently gone through a rehab assignment, with which he's produced a .182/.154/.318 slash in seven games. Don't expect Gonzalez to start more than a handful of games down the stretch with Cody Bellinger hitting the way he has this season.
numberFire's algorithms project Gonzalez for 1 home run, 3 doubles and 8 RBI across 77 plate appearances the remainder of the season.
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017