Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez (back) to be activated this weekend
Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said that first baseman Adrian Gonzalez is to be activated sometime this weekend, according to the Los Angeles Times' Bill Shaikin.
The 35-year-old Gonzalez has been out since June 12th with a herniated disc in his back. He's only recently gone through a rehab assignment, with which he's produced a .182/.154/.318 slash in seven games. Don't expect Gonzalez to start more than a handful of games down the stretch with Cody Bellinger hitting the way he has this season.
numberFire's algorithms project Gonzalez for 1 home run, 3 doubles and 8 RBI across 77 plate appearances the remainder of the season.
- Carlos Gonzalez starting in right field for Colorado September 21st, 2017
- Gerardo Parra is on the Rockies' bench Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Danny Valencia starting Thursday for Mariners September 21st, 2017
- Yonder Alonso absent from Mariners' lineup on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Will Middlebrooks is starting at third base for Texas September 21st, 2017
- Carlos Gomez (ankle) is in the Rangers' lineup Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Austin Barnes returns to Dodgers' bench on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Dodgers' Yasmani Grandal starting at catcher Thursday afternoon September 21st, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley starting on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Curtis Granderson batting fifth for the Dodgers September 21st, 2017
- Corey Seager (ankle, elbow) out of Dodgers' Thursday lineup September 21st, 2017
- Chase Utley out of Dodgers' lineup Wednesday September 20th, 2017