Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez (back) to be activated this weekend
Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said that first baseman Adrian Gonzalez is to be activated sometime this weekend, according to the Los Angeles Times' Bill Shaikin.
The 35-year-old Gonzalez has been out since June 12th with a herniated disc in his back. He's only recently gone through a rehab assignment, with which he's produced a .182/.154/.318 slash in seven games. Don't expect Gonzalez to start more than a handful of games down the stretch with Cody Bellinger hitting the way he has this season.
numberFire's algorithms project Gonzalez for 1 home run, 3 doubles and 8 RBI across 77 plate appearances the remainder of the season.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Yankees' manager Joe Girardi will not return despite ALCS appearance October 26th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017