Phillies place Daniel Nava (back) on DL
The Philadelphia Phillies placed outfielder Daniel Nava on the team's 10-day disabled list with a lower back strain.
After missing 10 days with a right hamstring strain, Nava made four starts in seven days before the injury. In a corresponding move, the Phillies have recalled Cameron Perkins from Triple-A Lehigh Valley. He, Nick Williams and Rhys Hoskins should fill the void left by Nava in the outfield.
numberFire's models project Nava for 4 extra-base hits, 6 RBI and a .258 average in 75 plate appearances the rest of the season.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Jorge Alfaro not in Phillies' lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Andrew Knapp starting for Phillies on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- J.P. Crawford moved down to eighth in Phillies' order on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Phillies' Nick Williams dropped to fifth on Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Aaron Altherr hitting third for Phillies September 30th, 2017
- Freddy Galvis not in Phillies' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017