Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw another bullpen Sunday
Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Corey Kluber (arm) will throw another bullpen session on Sunday.
Kluber completed a 20-pitch bullpen session on Wednesday that went "really good," per Indians manager Terry Francona. The 33-year-old right-hander has been sidelined by a right ulna fracture since the beginning of May. He's expected back in Cleveland's rotation in about a month.
Kluber is 2-3 in seven starts this season. He owns a 5.80 ERA and 1.65 WHIP with 38 strikeouts and 15 walks across 35 2/3 innings.
- Cubs' Victor Caratini starting Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Jonathan Lucroy not in the Cubs' Saturday lineup August 24th, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Washington Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Nationals' Kurt Suzuki sitting Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Dodgers' Dustin May starting in Monday's matchup against San Diego August 23rd, 2019
- Rangers' Hunter Pence (back) scratched, Nick Solak to start on Friday August 23rd, 2019
- Roberto Perez in Cleveland's Friday lineup August 23rd, 2019
- Oscar Mercado starting on Friday for Cleveland August 23rd, 2019
- Franmil Reyes starting on Friday for Indians August 23rd, 2019
- Greg Allen sitting on Friday for Indians August 23rd, 2019
- Kevin Plawecki sitting on Friday for Cleveland August 23rd, 2019
- Roberto Perez not in Cleveland's Thursday lineup August 22nd, 2019