Jackie Bradley (illness) back in Boston's lineup Tuesday
Boston Red Sox center fielder Jackie Bradley (illness) is back in the lineup on Tuesday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees.
Bradley is in the nine-hole after missing three games with the flu. Mookie Betts is back in right field and J.D. Martinez is in left while Steve Pearce is in the designated hitter spot. Dustin Pedroia is on the bench.
Bradley is averaging 4.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Matt Thaiss sitting on Thursday for Los Angeles July 18th, 2019
- Shohei Ohtani not in Angels' Thursday lineup July 18th, 2019
- Gleyber Torres in Yankees' Thursday lineup for game two July 18th, 2019
- Tommy Pham starting on Thursday night for Tampa Bay July 18th, 2019
- Avisail Garcia not in lineup on Thursday for Rays in game two July 18th, 2019
- Eric Thames starting on Thursday for Milwaukee July 18th, 2019
- Nathan Eovaldi expected to return Saturday for Red Sox July 18th, 2019
- Boston's Nathan Eovaldi (elbow) whiffs three in rehab debut July 18th, 2019
- Andrew Benintendi hitting seventh for Red Sox Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez at DH, batting fifth Thursday for Red Sox July 18th, 2019
- Jackie Bradley out of Boston's lineup Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Sandy Leon squatting Thursday for Red Sox July 18th, 2019