Eduardo Rodriguez starting for Boston in Game 4
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez is getting the ball in Game 4 of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Nathan Eovaldi was originally slated to take the bump, but he was forced to throw six innings and 97 pitches in relief last night as Game 3 went to 18 innings. Rodriguez also appeared in relief, although he just threw six pitches in a strikeout of Joc Pederson.
Our models project Rodriguez for 5.7 strikeouts, 2.9 earned runs, and 29.8 FanDuel points in 5.8 innings pitched.
- Arizona's David Peralta (shoulder) placed on the 10-Day Injured List May 24th, 2019
- Orioles' Dan Straily removed from the rotation May 24th, 2019
- Oakland Athletics place Khris Davis (hip) on the 10-Day Injured List May 24th, 2019
- Angels' Andrew Heaney (elbow) will start in Sunday's matchup against the Rangers May 24th, 2019
- Angels' Kole Calhoun sitting on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Shohei Ohtani returns to the Angels' lineup on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Red Sox's Sandy Leon catching on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Rafael Devers out of Boston's Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Boston's Christian Vazquez receives Friday off May 24th, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez batting cleanup on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez (illness, back) out again on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Boston's Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019