Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended four games by the National Football League for violating its policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
This was unexpected and is the first suspension of Ingram's career. He will be eligible to return in Week 5, which very well may lead to a workhorse role for Alvin Kamara during the first quarter of the season. Ingram turns 28 in December and is entering the final year of his contract.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play against on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin 'unlikely' to play extended snaps for Chiefs Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) 'getting better' for Giants, not practicing Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) does not practice on Wednesday December 5th, 2018