Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended four games by the National Football League for violating its policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
This was unexpected and is the first suspension of Ingram's career. He will be eligible to return in Week 5, which very well may lead to a workhorse role for Alvin Kamara during the first quarter of the season. Ingram turns 28 in December and is entering the final year of his contract.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater reportedly rejects Dolphins, staying in New Orleans March 12th, 2019