Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended four games by the National Football League for violating its policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
This was unexpected and is the first suspension of Ingram's career. He will be eligible to return in Week 5, which very well may lead to a workhorse role for Alvin Kamara during the first quarter of the season. Ingram turns 28 in December and is entering the final year of his contract.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018