Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts
According to NFL Network's James Jones, the Indianapolis Colts are signing free agent wideout Ryan Grant to a one-year deal.
Grant -- who was due to make $29 million and $14.5 million guaranteed as part of a four-year deal with the Ravens -- has now agreed to a $5 million deal with the Colts. He'll be playing his way back into free agency next year and could become a key contributor for Indianapolis. He could push for snaps as the second and third wideout with Chester Rogers.
This season, Grant turned 65 targets into 45 catches, 573 yards and 4 scores in 16 games.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Colts' Robert Turbin slapped with four-game PED ban June 29th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck (shoulder) remains pain-free June 28th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Colts' fourth-rounder Nyheim Hines doing everything on offense June 15th, 2018
- Robert Turbin expected to have key role in Colts' backfield June 15th, 2018