Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts
According to NFL Network's James Jones, the Indianapolis Colts are signing free agent wideout Ryan Grant to a one-year deal.
Grant -- who was due to make $29 million and $14.5 million guaranteed as part of a four-year deal with the Ravens -- has now agreed to a $5 million deal with the Colts. He'll be playing his way back into free agency next year and could become a key contributor for Indianapolis. He could push for snaps as the second and third wideout with Chester Rogers.
This season, Grant turned 65 targets into 45 catches, 573 yards and 4 scores in 16 games.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019