Marlon Mack (shoulder) ruled out for Week 3 by Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 3.
Mack hurt his shoulder in the Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals and was unable to practice on Thursday and Friday. The Colts will have Matt Jones active as the number-three back behind Frank Gore and Robert Turbin on Sunday.
After an impressive Week 1, where he totaled 42 yards and a touchdown, Mack regressed in Week 2, rushing 6 times for -3 yards versus the Arizona Cardinals.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Colts' Frank Gore gets another tough matchup in Week 16 versus Ravens December 18th, 2017
- Colts' Andrew Luck (shoulder) may need another surgery December 17th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton disappears as Colts fall to Broncos in Week 15 December 14th, 2017
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett struggles in Thursday's loss to Broncos December 14th, 2017
- Colts' Jack Doyle projects as a top-10 tight end in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (quad) will not suit up in Week 15 December 12th, 2017