Marlon Mack (shoulder) ruled out for Week 3 by Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 3.
Mack hurt his shoulder in the Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals and was unable to practice on Thursday and Friday. The Colts will have Matt Jones active as the number-three back behind Frank Gore and Robert Turbin on Sunday.
After an impressive Week 1, where he totaled 42 yards and a touchdown, Mack regressed in Week 2, rushing 6 times for -3 yards versus the Arizona Cardinals.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) likely to miss a 'few weeks' August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Deon Cain tears ACL, done for the season August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Erik Swoope having strong training camp August 8th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant taking over number-two job August 7th, 2018
- Colts' rookie Deon Cain 'big star' of training camp August 6th, 2018
- Marlon Mack not guaranteed clear-cut lead role for Colts August 2nd, 2018