Marlon Mack (shoulder) ruled out for Week 3 by Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 3.
Mack hurt his shoulder in the Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals and was unable to practice on Thursday and Friday. The Colts will have Matt Jones active as the number-three back behind Frank Gore and Robert Turbin on Sunday.
After an impressive Week 1, where he totaled 42 yards and a touchdown, Mack regressed in Week 2, rushing 6 times for -3 yards versus the Arizona Cardinals.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Colts say Andrew Luck (shoulder) has resumed throwing March 27th, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts March 17th, 2018