Marlon Mack (shoulder) ruled out for Week 3 by Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 3.
Mack hurt his shoulder in the Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals and was unable to practice on Thursday and Friday. The Colts will have Matt Jones active as the number-three back behind Frank Gore and Robert Turbin on Sunday.
After an impressive Week 1, where he totaled 42 yards and a touchdown, Mack regressed in Week 2, rushing 6 times for -3 yards versus the Arizona Cardinals.
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 41 yards in Vikings' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu goes 6/65 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Danny Amendola quiet as Patriots win in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Ted Ginn erupts for 141 yards in Saints' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Davante Adams held to 12 yards as Packers fall to Saints in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Randall Cobb catches two passes in Packers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Colts' rookie Malik Hooker out for year with torn ACL October 23rd, 2017
- Frank Gore held to 34 yards as Colts get shutout by Jaguars October 22nd, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett throws for 200 yards as Colts are held scoreless October 22nd, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton disappears as Colts get shutout in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Colts will not shelve Andrew Luck (shoulder) even if team is out of contention October 22nd, 2017
- Colts say T.Y. Hilton needs to be used more in offense October 20th, 2017