Falcons' Matt Bryant projected for a top-five finish in Week 3
Atlanta Falcons kicker Matt Bryant is projected for another big week as numberFire's algorithms see him leading the NFL in made extra points in Week 3.
Bryant has been busy, and perfect, so far this season. The 42-year-old has made all 6 of his extra points, and 5 field goal attempts through the first 2 weeks of the season. He has a tough matchup in Week 3, though, as the Detroit Lions have allowed an average of just 4.5 fantasy points per game to opposing kickers this season.
Our models see Bryant going 1.5-for-1.7 on field goal attempts while making 3.4 extra points for 8.7 FanDuel points, making him our 5th-best kicker in Week 3.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018