Falcons' Matt Bryant projected for a top-five finish in Week 3
Atlanta Falcons kicker Matt Bryant is projected for another big week as numberFire's algorithms see him leading the NFL in made extra points in Week 3.
Bryant has been busy, and perfect, so far this season. The 42-year-old has made all 6 of his extra points, and 5 field goal attempts through the first 2 weeks of the season. He has a tough matchup in Week 3, though, as the Detroit Lions have allowed an average of just 4.5 fantasy points per game to opposing kickers this season.
Our models see Bryant going 1.5-for-1.7 on field goal attempts while making 3.4 extra points for 8.7 FanDuel points, making him our 5th-best kicker in Week 3.
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 41 yards in Vikings' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Danny Amendola quiet as Patriots win in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Ted Ginn erupts for 141 yards in Saints' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Davante Adams held to 12 yards as Packers fall to Saints in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Randall Cobb catches two passes in Packers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Orleans Darkwa plays 21 snaps in Giants' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu goes 6/65 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Tevin Coleman quiet in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Julio Jones scores first TD of 2017 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Devonta Freeman totals 90 scoreless yards in Falcons' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Matt Ryan throws for 233 yards in Falcons' loss to Patriots October 22nd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Falcons October 19th, 2017