Falcons' Matt Bryant projected for a top-five finish in Week 3
Atlanta Falcons kicker Matt Bryant is projected for another big week as numberFire's algorithms see him leading the NFL in made extra points in Week 3.
Bryant has been busy, and perfect, so far this season. The 42-year-old has made all 6 of his extra points, and 5 field goal attempts through the first 2 weeks of the season. He has a tough matchup in Week 3, though, as the Detroit Lions have allowed an average of just 4.5 fantasy points per game to opposing kickers this season.
Our models see Bryant going 1.5-for-1.7 on field goal attempts while making 3.4 extra points for 8.7 FanDuel points, making him our 5th-best kicker in Week 3.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018