Bills' Zay Jones could make big first impression in Week 1
Buffalo Bills' receiver Zay Jones will make his NFL debut against the New York Jets on Sunday.
Jones turned heads during his time at East Carolina and all of sudden finds himself in a great situation in Buffalo. Coming into the year, Jones was expected to be the Bills' third choice at wideout behind Sammy Watkins and Anquan Boldin. But the former was traded and the latter hung up his cleats and even with the arrival of Jordan Matthews, it seems like Jones has a big role in Upstate New York.
Our models project Jones, who will cost $5,100 in Week 1, for 8.9 FanDuel points with 4 receptions for 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. We have him ranked as the 35th-best wide receiver this Sunday.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018