Bills' Zay Jones could make big first impression in Week 1
Buffalo Bills' receiver Zay Jones will make his NFL debut against the New York Jets on Sunday.
Jones turned heads during his time at East Carolina and all of sudden finds himself in a great situation in Buffalo. Coming into the year, Jones was expected to be the Bills' third choice at wideout behind Sammy Watkins and Anquan Boldin. But the former was traded and the latter hung up his cleats and even with the arrival of Jordan Matthews, it seems like Jones has a big role in Upstate New York.
Our models project Jones, who will cost $5,100 in Week 1, for 8.9 FanDuel points with 4 receptions for 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. We have him ranked as the 35th-best wide receiver this Sunday.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Charles Clay scores second touchdown of season in Bills' win September 25th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor leads Bills to upset win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy with a quiet game in Bills' win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews projected to lead the Bills in receptions in Week 3 September 21st, 2017
- Charles Clay (knee) limited at Bills' practice Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor will remain Bills' starting quarterback in Week 3 September 18th, 2017