Bills' Zay Jones could make big first impression in Week 1
Buffalo Bills' receiver Zay Jones will make his NFL debut against the New York Jets on Sunday.
Jones turned heads during his time at East Carolina and all of sudden finds himself in a great situation in Buffalo. Coming into the year, Jones was expected to be the Bills' third choice at wideout behind Sammy Watkins and Anquan Boldin. But the former was traded and the latter hung up his cleats and even with the arrival of Jordan Matthews, it seems like Jones has a big role in Upstate New York.
Our models project Jones, who will cost $5,100 in Week 1, for 8.9 FanDuel points with 4 receptions for 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. We have him ranked as the 35th-best wide receiver this Sunday.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Bills 'still evaluating' the quarterback situation for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin exited Bills' Week 11 loss with a knee injury November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor totals 2 touchdowns in relief of Nathan Peterman November 19th, 2017
- Bills' Nathan Peterman benched after throwing 5 interceptions in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy totals 126 yards and 2 touchdowns in Bills' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) out for remainder of the game November 19th, 2017