Bills' Zay Jones could make big first impression in Week 1
Buffalo Bills' receiver Zay Jones will make his NFL debut against the New York Jets on Sunday.
Jones turned heads during his time at East Carolina and all of sudden finds himself in a great situation in Buffalo. Coming into the year, Jones was expected to be the Bills' third choice at wideout behind Sammy Watkins and Anquan Boldin. But the former was traded and the latter hung up his cleats and even with the arrival of Jordan Matthews, it seems like Jones has a big role in Upstate New York.
Our models project Jones, who will cost $5,100 in Week 1, for 8.9 FanDuel points with 4 receptions for 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. We have him ranked as the 35th-best wide receiver this Sunday.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Bills' Eric Wood retires after 9-year career January 26th, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018