Colts sign Stevan Ridley
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Stevan Ridley.
It's an acknowledgment of how desperately little the Colts have behind 33-year-old starter Frank Gore. Ridley couldn't carve out a role with the Detroit Lions. He doesn't have good roster odds, but his competition is also lackluster, in Robert Turbin, Jordan Todman and Josh Ferguson.
Our models expect Frank Gore to have very little competition in the Colts' backfield, projecting him for 219 carries for 814 yards and 4.90 touchdowns this season.
- Julio Jones targeted just 6 times as Falcons fall to Saints in overtime September 23rd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara racks up 190 total yards as Saints top Falcons in overtime September 23rd, 2018
- Josh Allen leads Bills to big upset win over Vikings with 3 first half touchdowns September 23rd, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes lights up the scoreboard again with 3 touchdowns for Chiefs September 23rd, 2018
- Marcus Peters (calf) carted off for Rams in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) carted off field, C.J. Beathard takes over for 49ers September 23rd, 2018
- Antonio Brown expresses gratitude for Steelers, says trade tweet 'stupid' September 20th, 2018
- Joe Haden (hamstring) expected back for Steelers versus Buccaneers September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown disciplined for missing Steelers meeting September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown returns to the Steelers facility Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Antonio Brown's absence from Steelers Monday due to 'personal matter' September 18th, 2018
- Steelers' Antonio Brown reportedly misses Monday's meetings and film review September 18th, 2018