Colts sign Stevan Ridley
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Stevan Ridley.
It's an acknowledgment of how desperately little the Colts have behind 33-year-old starter Frank Gore. Ridley couldn't carve out a role with the Detroit Lions. He doesn't have good roster odds, but his competition is also lackluster, in Robert Turbin, Jordan Todman and Josh Ferguson.
Our models expect Frank Gore to have very little competition in the Colts' backfield, projecting him for 219 carries for 814 yards and 4.90 touchdowns this season.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Report: Steelers 'quietly listening to offers' for Martavis Bryant April 26th, 2018