Tom Brady signs two-year extension with New England
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has signed a two-year extension with the team, keeping him under contract through the 2021 season.
For those expecting the winningest-player of all time to hang up the cleats after this season, not quite. His extension is worth $70 million, raising his 2019 salary to $23 million. In the two following seasons, he'll earn $30 million and $32 million, respectively, placing him among the league's highest earners.
Our models project Brady for 4,375.75 yards, 29.32 passing touchdowns, 8.94 interceptions and 1.01 rushing touchdowns.
- Sam Darnold (mono) eyeing Week 5 return for Jets September 18th, 2019
- Buccaneers say 'balls will come' for O.J. Howard September 18th, 2019
- Kyle Allen to start for Panthers Week 3 if Cam Newton (foot) sits September 18th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper ranked as Week 3's WR1 September 17th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019
- Antonio Brown remains eligible for Patriots, on track for Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- Sony Michel carries the ball 21 times in New England's Week 2 victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019