Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens
Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Marquise Brown (foot) has been placed on the Non-Football Injury list.
Brown underwent surgery on his foot (Lisfranc) in February and is not ready to participate in training camp yet. The team is optimistic he will be ready to go in a few weeks, but the first-round pick's availability for preseason games is up in the air.
Our models project Brown for 45.1 catches, 625.0 yards, and 3.7 touchdowns on 76.0 targets in his rookie season.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson expecting to run less August 2nd, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews 'most dangerous' player at camp July 30th, 2019
- Ravens' rookie Miles Boykin standing out at camp July 28th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Hayden Hurst 'good to go' for training camp June 27th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019