Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021
The New England Patriots signed wide receiver Julian Edelman to a 2-year, $18 million extension through 2021, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The deal includes an $8 million signing bonus and $12 million guaranteed. Turning 33 on Wednesday, Edelman was entering the final year of his contract before coming to terms. He figures to see more work next season in the wake of Rob Gronkowski's retirement.
Edelman caught 74 passes on 108 targets for 850 yards and 6 touchdowns last season.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019
- New England's Benjamin Watson receives a four-game suspension on Monday May 27th, 2019