Marshawn Lynch (groin) will remain on Raiders' injured reserve
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch (groin) is ineligible to come off injured reserve this season.
The Raiders used their second "return" designation on right tackle Donald Penn (groin), so Lynch is done for the year. He will become a free agent this offseason, but it's possible the 32-year-old back hangs them up for good after this stint in Oakland.
Lynch averaged 11.9 FanDuel points in six games for the Raiders this season. He finishes with 90 carries for 376 yards and 3 touchdowns and 15 catches (20 targets) for another 84 yards.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles May 1st, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019