Marshawn Lynch (groin) will remain on Raiders' injured reserve
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch (groin) is ineligible to come off injured reserve this season.
The Raiders used their second "return" designation on right tackle Donald Penn (groin), so Lynch is done for the year. He will become a free agent this offseason, but it's possible the 32-year-old back hangs them up for good after this stint in Oakland.
Lynch averaged 11.9 FanDuel points in six games for the Raiders this season. He finishes with 90 carries for 376 yards and 3 touchdowns and 15 catches (20 targets) for another 84 yards.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Jared Cook quiet again for Raiders in win December 25th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson nabs 7 receptions for 75 yards in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Doug Martin tops century mark, scores in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Derek Carr dispensable in Raiders' victory December 25th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman signs with the Raiders, per report December 19th, 2018