Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Doug Martin's ankle injury is not a concern, head coach Jon Gruden claimed Monday.
Gruden admitted that Martin was held out of the second half of Sunday's victory over the Arizona Cardinals to get DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard more involved, rather than concern over an ankle injury. The Raiders will likely use a three-man committee in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens.
Martin finished with 6.3 FanDuel points in Week 11. He has 76 carries for 333 scoreless yards and 11 catches (13 targets) for 79 scoreless yards.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Jared Cook quiet again for Raiders in win December 25th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson nabs 7 receptions for 75 yards in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Doug Martin tops century mark, scores in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Derek Carr dispensable in Raiders' victory December 25th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman signs with the Raiders, per report December 19th, 2018