Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Doug Martin's ankle injury is not a concern, head coach Jon Gruden claimed Monday.
Gruden admitted that Martin was held out of the second half of Sunday's victory over the Arizona Cardinals to get DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard more involved, rather than concern over an ankle injury. The Raiders will likely use a three-man committee in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens.
Martin finished with 6.3 FanDuel points in Week 11. He has 76 carries for 333 scoreless yards and 11 catches (13 targets) for 79 scoreless yards.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles May 1st, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019