Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Doug Martin's ankle injury is not a concern, head coach Jon Gruden claimed Monday.
Gruden admitted that Martin was held out of the second half of Sunday's victory over the Arizona Cardinals to get DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard more involved, rather than concern over an ankle injury. The Raiders will likely use a three-man committee in Week 12 versus the Baltimore Ravens.
Martin finished with 6.3 FanDuel points in Week 11. He has 76 carries for 333 scoreless yards and 11 catches (13 targets) for 79 scoreless yards.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) will play for Oakland in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) officially questionable for Raiders Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Raiders' Seth Roberts (concussion) limited Thursday December 7th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (groin) will remain on Raiders' injured reserve December 6th, 2018