Baltimore's Joe Flacco (hip) not expected back in Week 12
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (hip) is not expected to play in Week 12's game against the Oakland Raiders.
Head Coach John Harbaugh said on Sunday it is unlikely his veteran quarterback will be return next week after missing today's game with a hip injury. With Lamar Jackson's successful start in Week 11, expect the Ravens to continue starting their rookie quarterback until Flacco can return.
Flacco currently averages 15.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson 'should be OK' for Ravens Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) out in Week 14 for Baltimore December 9th, 2018