Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Steelers reportedly setting Friday deadline for Antonio Brown offers March 7th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019