Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder is "out a few weeks" with an ankle sprain, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Crowder hasn't officially been ruled out for Week 7 but the injury is apparently going to keep him out more games. Paul Richardson (knee) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Dallas Cowboys, so Washington's three-wide sets may consist of Josh Doctson, Maurice Harris, and either Michael Floyd or Jehu Chesson, who was promoted from the practice squad on Thursday.
Crowder is averaging 7.4 FanDuel points in four games this season, with 13 catches (20 targets) for 134 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019