Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder is "out a few weeks" with an ankle sprain, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Crowder hasn't officially been ruled out for Week 7 but the injury is apparently going to keep him out more games. Paul Richardson (knee) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Dallas Cowboys, so Washington's three-wide sets may consist of Josh Doctson, Maurice Harris, and either Michael Floyd or Jehu Chesson, who was promoted from the practice squad on Thursday.
Crowder is averaging 7.4 FanDuel points in four games this season, with 13 catches (20 targets) for 134 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Washington expected to sign Mark Sanchez November 19th, 2018
- Washington's Alex Smith carted off the field with leg injury November 18th, 2018
- Trey Quinn starting for Washington in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson 'feeling all the way healthy' for Washington November 15th, 2018