Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons
The Detroit Pistons and guard Glenn Robinson III have agreed to a two-year, $8.3M deal, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Robinson struggled last season after suffering an ankle injury early in the year. The 2017 Slam Dunk Contest winner could be a bargain for Detroit if he stays healthy.
Robinson averaged 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 20.7 minutes per game in 2016-17 but suited up for just 23 games last season.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Pacers ink Kyle O'Quinn to a one-year, $4.5 million deal July 6th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018
- Tyreke Evans meeting with Pacers on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson headed to Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Doug McDermott signs with Pacers for three years, $22M July 1st, 2018
- Pacers guarantee Bojan Bogdanovic's deal for the 2018-19 season June 29th, 2018