Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons
The Detroit Pistons and guard Glenn Robinson III have agreed to a two-year, $8.3M deal, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Robinson struggled last season after suffering an ankle injury early in the year. The 2017 Slam Dunk Contest winner could be a bargain for Detroit if he stays healthy.
Robinson averaged 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 20.7 minutes per game in 2016-17 but suited up for just 23 games last season.
- Darren Collison (quad) will not play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019
- Pacers' Cory Joseph will start in place of Darren Collison Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Kevin Love (back) questionable on Wednesday for Cleveland March 19th, 2019
- Tony Snell joins the Bucks' starting lineup Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (illness) out on Tuesday for Brooklyn March 19th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Update: Thon Maker starting over Jon Leuer for Detroit Monday March 18th, 2019
- Pistons' Jon Leuer starting in place of Blake Griffin Monday March 18th, 2019
- Blake Griffin to take a breather for Clippers versus Cavaliers in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Reggie Jackson (ankle) starting on Sunday for Detroit March 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway scores 23 Friday to lead Detroit March 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Reggie Jackson (ankle) active on Friday March 15th, 2019