Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 2 on Sunday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) will not play in Game 2 of the NBA Finals on Sunday.
No surprise here as Iggy was considered doubtful to suit up due to a leg contusion. Shaun Livingston will continue to see extra minutes off the bench with Kevon Looney sticking in the starting five with Iguodala out of action.
Iguodala averaged 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 13 games this postseason.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018