Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 2 on Sunday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) will not play in Game 2 of the NBA Finals on Sunday.
No surprise here as Iggy was considered doubtful to suit up due to a leg contusion. Shaun Livingston will continue to see extra minutes off the bench with Kevon Looney sticking in the starting five with Iguodala out of action.
Iguodala averaged 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 13 games this postseason.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hamstring) available to play on Tuesday February 12th, 2019