Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season
New Orleans Pelicans power forward/center Anthony Davis was selected to the 2017-18 All-NBA First Team.
Not only is this Davis' second straight First Team honor, but it's the third time in his career and in his last four NBA seasons. He garnered 492 points (96 First Team votes), ranking third among all players, behind only unanimous selections LeBron James and James Harden.
With a 18.5 nERD, Davis finished the year 2nd in our power rankings. While tying a career-high 75 games, Davis averaged 28.1 points, 11.1 rebounds, 2.6 blocks, 2.5 assists and 1.5 steals all in 36.4 minutes, also a career-high.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Ian Clark re-signs with Pelicans on a one-year deal July 6th, 2018
- Julius Randle signs two-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018