Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season
New Orleans Pelicans power forward/center Anthony Davis was selected to the 2017-18 All-NBA First Team.
Not only is this Davis' second straight First Team honor, but it's the third time in his career and in his last four NBA seasons. He garnered 492 points (96 First Team votes), ranking third among all players, behind only unanimous selections LeBron James and James Harden.
With a 18.5 nERD, Davis finished the year 2nd in our power rankings. While tying a career-high 75 games, Davis averaged 28.1 points, 11.1 rebounds, 2.6 blocks, 2.5 assists and 1.5 steals all in 36.4 minutes, also a career-high.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019