Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Matt Barnes said that he does not plan on retiring at the end of the season.
This is Barnes' 14th season in the league. He has played for nine teams. "I think I’ve still got a little bit left in the tank," Barnes said. "Obviously, I’d like to come back here and finish up here, but I feel like I’ve got another year or two left in the tank."
Barnes played in 74 games this year, seeing 24.0 minutes per game. He had an Effective Field Goal rate of .467, and turned in just 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. His -4.2 nERD was 32nd-least among NBA players this year.
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) stretchered off the court Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard (hand) is questionable to play Thursday for Portland January 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (back) officially starting on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Joel Embiid (back) cleared for 76ers Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) inactive on Thursday January 23rd, 2019
- Jeff Teague (foot) questionable for Timberwolves on Thursday January 23rd, 2019
- Klay Thompson takes off for 44 points, 10 triples in Warriors' win January 22nd, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins will play with minutes restriction on Monday January 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney will move to a bench role with DeMarcus Cousins starting January 18th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins to start, play in 'short bursts' for Warriors Friday in season debut January 18th, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) expected to play on Friday January 16th, 2019
- Klay Thompson turns in 31 points with 5 treys as Warriors demolish Nuggets January 16th, 2019