Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Matt Barnes said that he does not plan on retiring at the end of the season.
This is Barnes' 14th season in the league. He has played for nine teams. "I think I’ve still got a little bit left in the tank," Barnes said. "Obviously, I’d like to come back here and finish up here, but I feel like I’ve got another year or two left in the tank."
Barnes played in 74 games this year, seeing 24.0 minutes per game. He had an Effective Field Goal rate of .467, and turned in just 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. His -4.2 nERD was 32nd-least among NBA players this year.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Stephen Curry has inefficient outing in Warriors' loss February 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green stuffs stat sheet in loss to Trail Blazers on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Omri Casspi returns to Warriors' bench on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Warriors' Patrick McCaw will miss four weeks with a left wrist fracture February 14th, 2018
- Golden State's Patrick McCaw (wrists) ruled out Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) will play on Wednesday February 14th, 2018