Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Matt Barnes said that he does not plan on retiring at the end of the season.
This is Barnes' 14th season in the league. He has played for nine teams. "I think I’ve still got a little bit left in the tank," Barnes said. "Obviously, I’d like to come back here and finish up here, but I feel like I’ve got another year or two left in the tank."
Barnes played in 74 games this year, seeing 24.0 minutes per game. He had an Effective Field Goal rate of .467, and turned in just 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. His -4.2 nERD was 32nd-least among NBA players this year.
- De'Anthony Melton starting on Saturday for Suns March 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Pau Gasol (ankle) expected to miss at least a month March 23rd, 2019
- Harry Giles (thigh) out on Saturday for Kings March 23rd, 2019
- Maxi Kleber playing with Mavericks' second unit on Saturday March 23rd, 2019
- Dirk Nowitzki starting on Saturday for Dallas March 23rd, 2019
- Delon Wright coming off the Grizzlies' bench on Saturday March 23rd, 2019
- Quinn Cook starting on Saturday for Warriors March 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut (rest) ruled out for Saturday's game against Dallas March 22nd, 2019
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (rest) will not play on Saturday March 22nd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019