Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Matt Barnes said that he does not plan on retiring at the end of the season.
This is Barnes' 14th season in the league. He has played for nine teams. "I think I’ve still got a little bit left in the tank," Barnes said. "Obviously, I’d like to come back here and finish up here, but I feel like I’ve got another year or two left in the tank."
Barnes played in 74 games this year, seeing 24.0 minutes per game. He had an Effective Field Goal rate of .467, and turned in just 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. His -4.2 nERD was 32nd-least among NBA players this year.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (Achilles) reportedly declines Warriors' option June 26th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019