Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Matt Barnes said that he does not plan on retiring at the end of the season.
This is Barnes' 14th season in the league. He has played for nine teams. "I think I’ve still got a little bit left in the tank," Barnes said. "Obviously, I’d like to come back here and finish up here, but I feel like I’ve got another year or two left in the tank."
Barnes played in 74 games this year, seeing 24.0 minutes per game. He had an Effective Field Goal rate of .467, and turned in just 7.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. His -4.2 nERD was 32nd-least among NBA players this year.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- Klay Thompson scores 28 points with 6 threes as Warriors beat Rockets May 15th, 2018
- Stephen Curry scores playoff-low 18 points, Warriors still win May 15th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 37 points in Warriors' Game 1 win May 15th, 2018
- Kerr: Warriors' Jordan Bell could get 'back into the mix' during playoffs May 10th, 2018
- Kevin Durant explodes for 38 points as Warriors take 3-1 series lead May 7th, 2018