Trail Blazers list C.J. McCollum (ankle) as probable for Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (right ankle sprain) is being listed as probable for Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
McCoullum apparently tweaked the ankle sometime in Game 1. However, the injury did not appear to slow him down as the guard exploded for 41 points in the loss. The injury should not hold McCollum out or limit him as the Blazers try to even up the series on Wednesday.
McCollum is projected for 22.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.0 three-pointers for 33.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday by numberFire's algorithms.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018