Trail Blazers list C.J. McCollum (ankle) as probable for Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (right ankle sprain) is being listed as probable for Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
McCoullum apparently tweaked the ankle sometime in Game 1. However, the injury did not appear to slow him down as the guard exploded for 41 points in the loss. The injury should not hold McCollum out or limit him as the Blazers try to even up the series on Wednesday.
McCollum is projected for 22.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.0 three-pointers for 33.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday by numberFire's algorithms.
- Derrick White moved to the Spurs' bench on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay starting against Golden State on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Golden State's Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) ruled out on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) misses practice on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (jaw) expected to play with minutes limit on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Trail Blazers rule out Seth Curry (knee) for Friday November 15th, 2018
- Seth Curry (right knee) reportedly day-to-day for Trail Blazers November 15th, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic posts 21 points, 14 rebounds, 4 blocks for Portland November 15th, 2018
- Damian Lillard lights up with 31 points, 8 boards, 11 dimes for Trail Blazers November 15th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard (knee) listed as probable for Wednesday November 13th, 2018