Trail Blazers list C.J. McCollum (ankle) as probable for Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (right ankle sprain) is being listed as probable for Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
McCoullum apparently tweaked the ankle sometime in Game 1. However, the injury did not appear to slow him down as the guard exploded for 41 points in the loss. The injury should not hold McCollum out or limit him as the Blazers try to even up the series on Wednesday.
McCollum is projected for 22.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.0 three-pointers for 33.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday by numberFire's algorithms.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Trail Blazers reportedly sign Enes Kanter on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Jake Layman has career-high 4 blocks with 17 points in Trail Blazers' loss February 12th, 2019
- Skal Labissiere active on Sunday for Portland February 10th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 30 with full line as Trail Blazers overcome Spurs February 8th, 2019
- Jake Layman scores season-high 25 off Portland's bench February 6th, 2019
- Rodney Hood to be inactive for Blazers on Tuesday February 5th, 2019