Trail Blazers list C.J. McCollum (ankle) as probable for Game 2
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (right ankle sprain) is being listed as probable for Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
McCoullum apparently tweaked the ankle sometime in Game 1. However, the injury did not appear to slow him down as the guard exploded for 41 points in the loss. The injury should not hold McCollum out or limit him as the Blazers try to even up the series on Wednesday.
McCollum is projected for 22.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.0 three-pointers for 33.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday by numberFire's algorithms.
- Nikola Jokic planning to sign $146 million extension with Nuggets June 25th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Evan Turner (toe) will play and likely start in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018