Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday, involving Anthony Davis for Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, and three first round picks.
According to ESPN, The Brow will be headed to Los Angeles to play with LeBron after making it clear recently he would like to be moved. The Pelicans got an impressive haul for Davis including this year's fourth overall pick, two other first round picks, and three young players with experience.
In 56 games last season, Davis averaged 25.9 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 3.9 assists.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019