Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks
Toronto Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard produced 36 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 combined blocks and steals in Sunday's 118-112 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Despite suffering a lower body injury in the first half, Leonard continued to carry the Toronto offense on Sunday with his fourth straight game over 30 points. The 27-year old is now averaging 32.6 points on 44.9% shooting this series.
In 55 minutes on Sunday, Leonard scored 58.3 FanDuel points. The Toronto forward has now surpassed 50 FanDuel points in 60% of his games against Milwaukee this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) could return during the Finals May 27th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019