Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland
Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala (calf) is questionable to play in Monday's playoff matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Iguodala looks to be OK after an MRI on his left calf came back negative on Sunday. If he cannot play in Game 4, look for Shaun Livingston, Quinn Cook, and Alfonzo McKinnie to see more playing time.
If Iguodala is available, our models project the Golden State guard to produce 29.7 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019