76ers' Joel Embiid (illness) is a game-time decision on for Game 2 on Monday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (illness) is a game-time decision for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals on Monday.
Embiid is dealing with the stomach flu but will see how he feels during warmups before making a decision on his status tonight. Amir Johnson is active tonight, just in case, Embiid cannot play.
If he does suit up, our models project Embiid for 23.0 points, 11.7 rebounds, and 45.0 FanDuel points versus the Toronto Raptors.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019