Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 31 points (11-of-26 field goals, 6-of-6 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 40.1 minutes of a 107-91 Game 4 win over the Houston Rockets on Monday.
Mitchell scored 19 points in the fourth quarter alone to help the Jazz force a Game 5 on Wednesday in Houston. He's scored 30-plus in back-to-back games after being held under 20 points in Games 1 and 2.
Mitchell finished with 44.4 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019