Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee) is listed as doubtful for Saturday's matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
Embiid is currently likely to play on Saturday after experiencing left knee soreness. Look for Greg Monroe to play more minutes at center in Game 4.
Our models project Monroe to produce 20.4 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) a non-factor in 76ers' Game 5 loss May 8th, 2019
- Greg Monroe (ankle) available on Thursday for Philadelphia May 2nd, 2019
- Mike Scott (heel) playing on Thursday for Philadelphia in Game 3 May 2nd, 2019
- Sixers list Mike Scott (heel) as questionable for Thursday's matchup against Toronto May 1st, 2019
- Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors May 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler leads 76ers past Raptors with 30 points in Game 2 April 30th, 2019