Danilo Gallinari scores 24 with full line, Clippers shock Golden State
Los Angeles Clippers small forward Danilo Gallinari scored 24 points (8-of-17 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 34.6 minutes of a 135-131 Game 2 win over the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
Gallinari found his stroke after going just 4-of-14 from the floor in Game 1. He, Lou Williams, and Montrezl Harrell combined for 85 points to help the Clippers pull off the greatest comeback in NBA postseason history. Game 3 will be played in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Gallo scored 40.8 FanDuel points on Monday. He's averaging 36.5 FanDuel points through two postseason games.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019