Maxi Kleber (knee) ruled out for Mavericks' finale
Dallas Mavericks power forward Maxi Kleber (left knee soreness) is not playing on Wednesday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
Kleber will sit out the second half of the back-to-back set in a game that carries little-to-no meaning for the Mavericks. Salah Mejri and Dwight Powell figure to see more minutes in Wednesday's finale.
Kleber averaged 6.8 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.1 blocks, and 1.1 triples in 71 games for the Mavericks this season.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- Boban Marjanovic reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Dallas July 3rd, 2019
- Maxi Kleber reportedly re-signs with Dallas for four-years, $35M July 1st, 2019
- Mavericks starting Jalen Brunson on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (thigh) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019