Blazers' C.J. McCollum (knee) out at least 4 more games
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (knee) will not travel with the team on the upcoming four-game road trip.
McCollum has already missed four games (including Monday night versus the Brooklyn Nets) and will be out until at least April 3, when the team returns home to face the Memphis Grizzlies. His status for the following final five games of the regular season has yet to be determined. Jake Layman will likely continue to start in his place with Seth Curry seeing extra run off the bench.
McCollum has averaged 21.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Portland's Rodney Hood (knee) officially active on Tuesday May 14th, 2019
- Portland's Rodeny Hood (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Tuesday May 13th, 2019
- Trail Blazers' Evan Turner scores 14 points in Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum leads Portland to Western Conference finals May 13th, 2019