Bruce Brown (ankle) expected to return to Pistons' starting lineup Monday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Bruce Brown (right ankle sprain) is expected to start on Monday versus the Brooklyn Nets, head coach Dwane Casey said.
Brown is considered questionable, but it sounds like he will return for the second half of this back-to-back set. Glenn Robinson III replaced Brown in the starting lineup on Sunday.
numberFire's models expect Brown to score 11.8 FanDuel points, at a cost of $3,500, on Monday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019