Tony Snell playing off Milwaukee's bench on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard / forward Tony Snell will not start against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Snell will come off the bench tonight against Chicago with Giannis Antetokounmpo back in the starting lineup. In a role with the second unit, our models project Snell to play 19.6 minutes.
numberFire's models project Snell for 13.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,500.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 33 points, 19 boards, 11 dimes for Milwaukee February 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) out Wednesday for Milwaukee February 12th, 2019
- Tony Snell playing off Milwaukee's bench on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls February 11th, 2019
- Bucks' Nikola Mirotic (calf) listed as out for Monday's game against the Bulls February 10th, 2019