Cory Joseph (groin) questionable for Pacers on Saturday
Indiana Pacers point guard Cory Joseph (left groin strain) is questionable for Saturday's game against the Miami Heat.
Joseph may have suffered the injury on Thursday while making his first start of the season. If he's forced to sit out Saturday, Aaron Holiday and Edmond Sumner could be in line for a boost.
Joseph is averaging 19.8 FanDuel points through 51 games (one start). numberFire's models expect him to record 10.2 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.9 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019