Zach LaVine (ankle) questionable for Bulls Wednesday
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine (right ankle sprain) is questionable to play Wednesday against the Miami Heat.
It's a new injury for Lavine, and with the Bulls on the back end of a back-to-back set, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him sit this one out. If so, Antonio Blakeney could draw a start, with Lauri Markkanen, Kris Dunn, and Bobby Portis seeing more usage on offense. Tip-off is at 7:30 pm ET.
Operating under the assumption LaVine plays, numberFire's models expect him to record 36.6 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,200, on Wednesday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019