Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) stretchered off the court Wednesday
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo was carried off the court on a stretcher Wednesday after suffering a gruesome knee injury against the Toronto Raptors.
Oladipo collided with Pascal Siakam under the basket on a fastbreak and appeared to dislocate his knee cap. He was in obvious pain and is looking at a long term injury. Expect more information on the injury to come out later tonight. Tyreke Evans, Cory Joseph, and Aaron Holiday will all see an uptick in minutes for however long Oladipo is on the shelf.
Oladipo entered Wednesday averaging 19.2 points, 5.7 rebounds, 5.3 assists, and 37.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans moving to Pacers' bench versus Hornets February 11th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews starting in his Pacers' debut Monday, Tyreke Evans to the bench February 11th, 2019
- Myles Turner (knee) good to go for Pacers Monday February 11th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews available to make Pacers debut Monday February 11th, 2019
- Pacers sign Edmond Sumner to 2-year deal February 11th, 2019
- Myles Turner (knee) questionable for Pacers on Monday February 10th, 2019