Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) stretchered off the court Wednesday
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo was carried off the court on a stretcher Wednesday after suffering a gruesome knee injury against the Toronto Raptors.
Oladipo collided with Pascal Siakam under the basket on a fastbreak and appeared to dislocate his knee cap. He was in obvious pain and is looking at a long term injury. Expect more information on the injury to come out later tonight. Tyreke Evans, Cory Joseph, and Aaron Holiday will all see an uptick in minutes for however long Oladipo is on the shelf.
Oladipo entered Wednesday averaging 19.2 points, 5.7 rebounds, 5.3 assists, and 37.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019