DeMarcus Cousins to start, play in 'short bursts' for Warriors Friday in season debut
Golden State Warriors forward/center DeMarcus Cousins will start and play in "short bursts" in his season debut on Friday versus the Los Angeles Clippers, head coach Steve Kerr said.
Cousins will not be on a formal minutes restriction, per Kerr, but his workload will be monitored in the big man's first game in nearly a year. Kevon Looney will move to a role off the bench with Cousins in the first unit and Jordan Bell will likely lose minutes. Giddy up.
numberFire's models expect Boogie to play 18.5 minutes and score 21.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $4,600, on Friday.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019