DeMarcus Cousins to start, play in 'short bursts' for Warriors Friday in season debut
Golden State Warriors forward/center DeMarcus Cousins will start and play in "short bursts" in his season debut on Friday versus the Los Angeles Clippers, head coach Steve Kerr said.
Cousins will not be on a formal minutes restriction, per Kerr, but his workload will be monitored in the big man's first game in nearly a year. Kevon Looney will move to a role off the bench with Cousins in the first unit and Jordan Bell will likely lose minutes. Giddy up.
numberFire's models expect Boogie to play 18.5 minutes and score 21.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $4,600, on Friday.
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019