Jae Crowder scores efficient 23 in easy Jazz win
Utah Jazz forward Jae Crowder scored 23 points (8-of-15 field goals, 2-of-4 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 29.2 minutes of a 129-109 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
Crowder was averaging just 6.8 points on 19.0 percent shooting over the previous six games before this efficient showing. The Jazz host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.
Crowder finished with a season-high 38.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 22.6 FanDuel points through 45 games this season.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha available on Saturday for Utah February 9th, 2019
- Utah's Raul Neto (groin) will play on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
- Derrick Favors playing with Utah's second unit on Saturday February 2nd, 2019
- Utah starting Jae Crowder in Saturday's game against the Rockets February 2nd, 2019
- Utah's Derrick Favors scores 14 points with 7 boards, 4 helpers on Friday February 2nd, 2019
- Ricky Rubio has 22 points, 11 assists in Utah's win on Friday February 2nd, 2019