Treveon Graham getting the start for Brooklyn Friday night
Brooklyn Nets forward Treveon Graham will join the starting five on Friday night.
Graham gets the start at small forward with Rodon Kurucs starting at power forward in place of Jared Dudley, who was starting in place of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Expect DeMarre Carroll to see significant run off the bench. Graham has averaged 17.8 minutes over his last four games.
Our models had Graham projected for 8.8 FanDuel points in 17.9 minutes before the starting role was announced.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) plans to play for Nets in Game 3 April 17th, 2019